[governance] ICANN declined Bulgarian IDN fast-track

jefsey jefsey at jefsey.com
Tue Jun 29 05:39:36 EDT 2010

At 07:48 29/06/2010, Avri Doria wrote:
>hi,
>i may be wrong.  the DAG says:

Hi!
What is the "DAG"? Is it published with an RFC number?

Look I used to operate around 1200 all numeric TLDs (French post
codes) for a few years with national access. This "webs de france"
test project was also included in the "dot-root" community test-bed I
ran and reported (in French) a few years ago, along the ICANN ICP-3
requested testing for the non-unique root possible future of the DNS.

This was part of the various "intertests" (real life testing on the
public internet) which lead to the IUI architectural IDNA2008
requirements that IAB is now to deal with, and to the VROOM concept
of unique Virtual Root Open Matrix, ICANN should consider seriously
and quickly (still time, dont tell I did not warned them!) before
giving away TLDs for big money that might sell for free soon enough now.

Building an ISOCANN bulb with its own people, laws, rules, contracts,
technology, economy is a second life interesting game, but it is only
second life. Prime life is more fun. You will enjoy ML-DNS.

jfc

     governance at lists.cpsr.org