[governance] [2 of 6] How best to nominate non governmental members

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Thu Jun 10 08:42:02 EDT 2010

Hi, b does not offer a workable solution because the caucus is not the
global representative of civil society in the field of Internet
governance. After years and years of this debate it would be really good
if we could come to terms with the fact that people choose different
avenues for applying for a seat on the MAG. If we want to suggest new
ways of selecting members, we need to take into consideration that the
IGC is not and will not be the center of the civil society world.

jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org