[governance] [2 of 6] How best to nominate non governmental members

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Tue Jun 8 00:31:26 EDT 2010

Hey there

as far as I understand, we have not being doing so?     IGC, throught a
nomination committee, has been selective the MAG representative so far.

I am missing something? I think, we should decide how we want to
organize, and communicate to them our consensus. The UN Secretariat
should not dictate how we should work.

That will be my two cents..

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990

     governance at lists.cpsr.org