[governance] Fwd: [] CALL FOR STATEMENTS OF INTEREST:

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 06:05:30 EDT 2010

Karl we have specifically discussed this and taken the advice of ICANN
Legal Council and the SIC  so we (At-Large) are proceeding in a manner that
will allow us to meet our planned time table and the recent resolution of
the Board... so again as happens from time to time this is one of those
points where we will just have to "agree to Disagree" with each other...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)