[governance] request for help in identifying speakers from

Imran Ahmed Shah ias_pk at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 16:31:27 EDT 2010

Dear Sivasubramanian

May I offer representation of a developing country Pakistan (from the platform of Urdu Internet Society) for the for the IGF workshop No 80 on the topic of "International Trade and Internet Governance"?

We understand that following references should be included in the scope of deliverable items of presentations:
1. International Trade categories and related policies.
2. Maximum Utilization of Internet as a Business Tool.
3. Major Limitations and Constraints for Traders, Data centers, Clients, Common Users and Buyers.
4. Availability of Online Banking, Credit Cards support, Paypal service w.r.t. Local Currency.
5. Possible solutions and (good) Internet Governance.
6. Finally assign (regional) responsibilities to implement appropriate solutions.

This is a result oriented agenda which needs more time to express and to deliver.

Please inform that who will bear the cost of travelling and accommodation of the volunteer speaker and how much time will be given to present his papers?

Thanking you

Best Regards

Imran Ahmed Shah
Executive Member