[governance] request for help in identifying speakers from

Sivasubramanian M isolatedn at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 12:15:15 EDT 2010

Dear Eric Dierker

This topic particularly requires speakers with geographic perspectives from
different regions / economies, as it happens to be a topic that is also
about examining disparities if any in the Global Internet Commerce
framework.

Also, IGF looks for a geographical balance (and gender balance) so I should
have captioned my message as Speakers from Devloping and Developed
Countries, Men and Women" :)

Thanks.