[governance] Nail Biting and Remote Participation in the Geneva

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 13:11:54 EDT 2010

Dear Thomas,

Nice to hear that remote participation was effective. Your e-mails and
messages did have an impact. Raquel and I have read them and they have
helped to clarify your proposal.

The nail-biting was experienced by those physically present as well, as it
took us several reviews of the workshop list in order to make final
decisions. The suspense lasted until the end.

Thanks for your very pertinent suggestions regarding remote participation.
They are important to continue improving it in upcoming events.

Best wishes,
Marília

Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade
FGV Direito Rio