AW: [governance] < 24 hours remaining to vote YES + thematic working

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Sat Jan 30 06:50:22 EST 2010

Bill:
If there's no obvious consensus it goes in brackets and then we try to work it out.

Wolfgang:
As Bioll has outlöines this is the normal procedure negotiated texts are drafted since decades, both inside the UN system and outside. To late for this IGC statement. But there is IGC & IGF life beyond February 9. So lets learn from the mistakes and flaws of the production of this statement and look forward. Ther problem the chair has is always the same: He/she is dedicates but have to be as neutral as possible. The interesting thing in ICANNs NomCom is that the Chair has non vote. The vote is only with the members. In my eyes this is fair.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org