AW: AW: [governance] Consensus call on IGC statement: please respond

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Fri Jan 29 05:28:33 EST 2010

Jeremy:

No, it means these points should have been made earlier. :-P

Wolfgang:

I understand fully, Jeremy, that you are frustrated with all the last minute comments and you have to draw a line. However if there is flexibility to avoid in the last muinute a mistake we should try to avoid a mistake. Again I think the "institutions vs. process" issue is an important strategic one and we should be clear on the side of the "enhanced process". You will have difficulties to "innovate" within an institutuion as soon as it exists. So lets wait for some other comments and than you have all the trust of the community to make a wise and forward looking decision.

Good Luck

wolfgang
     governance at lists.cpsr.org