[governance] Bottom up open to anyone

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 22 09:09:35 EST 2010

I find this interchange quite interesting.

1. What does the term bottom up mean?  I have never seen a seat filled by a consumer with no credentials in Internet work.

2. Really, the lists are not monitored and censored and are open to anyone?  And Milton is the example of openness and bottom up??

This is a fine "suitable cadre" discussion.