[governance] WG: Concern for the future of civil society re IGF

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at datos-personales.org
Sat Jan 16 20:31:39 EST 2010

I like your long term vision agenda for IGC, Wolfgang. However, we
also need to discuss this IGC statement. We need to influence the
process and its outcomes for the February Meeting, and for the overall
IGF Meeting towards Vilnus.

Jeremy's first draft are necessary to help facilitate and move forward
this process. I am submitting my comments in a next email.

All the best,

Katitza