[governance] Date for IGF planning meeting

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Sat Jan 16 10:46:21 EST 2010

Hi, the secretariat has scheduled another meeting before the summer
break to prepare the program for the next IGF. Here is what Markus wrote
to the MAG list:

For planning purposes, given the fact that this year's meeting is
already in mid September we will need an additional meeting prior to the
summer break. I suggest repeating what we did last year, that is holding
an open planning meeting to fine tune the programme. To accommodate
those who travel to Europe from afar I reserved 28-29 June for this
purpose, that is at the beginning of the week immediately after the
ICANN meeting in Brussels. I hope this is convenient to all of you.

jeanette
     governance at lists.cpsr.org