[governance] French contribution on Reforma

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 15 14:27:35 EST 2010

I believe this matter required such a remedial explanation. And you did that quite well. I do not want to but agree with your point, as it may appear. (I would rather everyone be forced into my belief that we should embrace our incorrect behaviour on a constant basis and that it is not an admission of wrong, at the time.) Afraid modern jurisprudence and politics demand a more firm grasp of reality, that is more in line with your perspective.

The French contribution is frank. It seems that the contributors are not afraid to own their position. This honesty is much needed and appreciated. If we do not stand for something we will fall for anything.