[governance] 'search neutrality' to go with net neutrality

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 11 16:07:13 EST 2010

Well done Roland  -- after all the posts we finally have a beginning point:

--- On Fri, 1/8/10, Roland Perry <roland at internetpolicyagency.com> wrote:

Of course, I posed that rhetorical question because the overwhelming feeling I get from most lists like this is that Government intervention is not welcome when it comes particularly to meddling with content on the Internet (although some people are happier for Governments to intervene to break up large monopolistic infrastructure providers).
-- Roland Perry

Of course there are losers like me that do not have a bent.  We like to apply the principals/les but conclude on individual case by case.