[governance] 'search neutrality' to go with net neutrality

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Mon Jan 4 11:02:54 EST 2010

In message
<93F4C2F3D19A03439EAC16D47C591DDE0141ABF3A7 at suex07-mbx-08.ad.syr.edu>,
at 21:53:16 on Sun, 3 Jan 2010, Lee W McKnight <lmcknigh at syr.edu> writes
>Anyway, I don't mean to confuse folks, except to point out that if
>search neutrality is an oxymoron....well draw your own conclusions
>re net neutrality.

The only conclusion that can be drawn is that both concepts include the
word "neutrality".

I say "both concepts", but as neither is well enough defined in common
consciousness to be able to discuss, unless first asking what one's
debating partner thinks it means, there's perhaps a second similarity :)
--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org