[governance] IGF and GAID

Hakikur Rahman email at hakik.org
Sat Jan 2 15:49:08 EST 2010

Dear Parminder,

I agree with you cent percent, but wish I could
have knew those strange reasons that you have
mentioned. Not only UNDP, but seems majority of
development partners are no more interested in
ICTD. For many years, it has become stalled
somewhere, when the field was really going to
launch in many lagging nations. Hope GAID, as it
has been expected could come up with something in this aspect.

Best regards,
Hakikur