[governance] REVISION 4 Draft statement to UNSG on bypassing CSTD

Eric Dierker cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 23 02:04:45 EST 2010

Sometimes when forging a consensus the extreme is prematurely discounted. Also sometimes the extremes provide us with a more clear insight into the middle ground.
If we are truly trying to help the Sec Gen understand an idea or movement perhaps it is not such a good idea to hide the more radical propositions and positions. Who are we to filter the reality from the vision of the leaders?