[governance] REVISION 4 Draft statement to UNSG on bypassing CSTD

Deirdre Williams williams.deirdre at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 12:28:41 EST 2010

We need to agree to differ.

I cannot accept an argument that measures greatest and least on the basis of
whether people speak English or not. And I believe in communication courtesy
– an obligation on the speaker to make his/her point as clearly as possible
concomitant with an obligation on the listener to make the effort necessary
to understand.