[governance] Re: [cccun] *op ed query*: Do reactions to privacy

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 12:01:31 EST 2010

How could word usage be more beautiful or productive, on any model.

Thank you Eric for the colloquy,

and ever *Respectfully Interfacing*, Linda M F.

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 11:16 AM, Eric Dierker
<cogitoergosum at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> Linda and James,
>
> We are quick in our minds to give definition and to classify. It helps us
> in basic cognitive thought.  But sometimes words have an "aura" within
> themselves. Cyber is just such a combination of letters. Some words conjur.
> Usually it takes a string of words. So a
> word/suffix/prefix/adjective/noun... Like Cyber is very special. Usually the
> meaning of the word gives understanding --- perhaps sometimes words give
> imagination. If we put too fine a point of definition on such a word perhaps
> it is like caging the Phoenix.
>
> Clearly I give too much respect to words,,,, but then again, by using them
> I can bring peace or war or tears or laughter and best of all love.
>

> --- On *Sun, 2/21/10, linda misek-falkoff <ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com>*wrote:

[please see prior, fuller posts for context, and for storage reasons, cold
as that word may seem!]
LDMF.