[governance] REVISION 2 Draft statement to UNSG on bypassing

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Wed Feb 17 19:38:56 EST 2010

Hi,

Maybe I am biased but I prefer the blue version for readability, thanks Deirdre.

I offer one more very specific but also tactical amendment -

2nd to last line, 1st para: change 'will' to 'may' (not be reviewed etc...)

(this allows sec gen to be shocked! shocked! at unauthorized machinations of underlings....since of course we're sure he would never knowingly bypass cstd right? : )