[governance] A 50-Watt Cellular Network

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Sun Feb 14 12:33:03 EST 2010

It's intriguing to see these small-scale technology initiatives and village phone looks great. However, I see references in both of your messages to decentralized business models, etc. I've searched the site and some of the blog posts quickly and see a lot of technical stuff but nothing about business or policy. Am I missing something, if so can you direct me to it?
--MM