[governance] FW: [IP] ICANN President: $750,000+$195,000 bonus vs

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy isolatedn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 14:56:06 EST 2010

Hello Michael Gurstein

I feel that $ 750, 000 + is perfectly alright. Given his background and
exposure, any business corporation should have been willing to 'poach' Rod
Beckstorm from wherever he was for well over a million dollars a year. So,
he is not overpaid by ICANN.

This was one of the topics that I wrote about in Circle ID a year ago,
http://www.circleid.com/posts/20090106_icann_pay_more_increase_spending/omething
that I wrote last year in Circle ID , if it is of any interest.

Sivasubramanian Muthusamy