[governance] Wording to prevent a deadlock (re: Jeanette)

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at datos-personales.org
Sun Feb 7 17:43:04 EST 2010

Hi!

Yehuda I have no interest that OECD host the IGF! It has no sense!

I just pointing you out that many organizations / individuals who Are
in IGF and other international processes, and those organizations
working at the national / regional level works to promote human rights
on the Information society !

Katitza,

Sent from my iPhone

     governance at lists.cpsr.org