[governance] IPv6 address allocations to DOD

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Feb 4 13:13:03 EST 2010

I would disagree, a bit. the appropriate forum for policy MAKING may indeed be the RIR lists and members.
The IGF however is very much an appropriate forum for policy DISCUSSION and debate.
--MM
From: McTim [dogwallah at gmail.com]

I think this may be correct, and as it should be.  The appropriate
forum for RIR policy discussions are the RIR policy lists.  The IGF is
for capacity building around how these policy fora operate.  This
thread shows how much need we still have for capacity building.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org