[governance] IGC meeting 8 p.m. February 8th, GENEVA--with Skype

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 15:05:15 EST 2010

Since the place is open till late, lets do the time around 8:30pm or
9:00pm if that's okay with everyone that way most of our colleagues
will be able to make it like Wolfgang and so forth?

2010/2/3 "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang"
<wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de>:
> Will arrive around 11.00 p.m. lets see if still somebody is there.
>
> wolfgang
>

> ________________________________

Regards.
--------------------------
Fouad Bajwa
Advisor & Researcher
ICT4D & Internet Governance
Member Multistakeholder Advisory Group (IGF)
Member Civil Society Internet Governance Caucus (IGC)
My Blog: Internet's Governance
http://internetsgovernance.blogspot.com/
Follow my Tweets:
http://twitter.com/fouadbajwa