[governance] Re: My note on CSTD IGF WG consultation Dec 17

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 19:20:14 EST 2010

I would recommend having an IGF in the beginning of the domain so that
it also shows up on all IGF related searches across the Internet. How
about

www.igfngcouncil.org

The domain will clearly send a message as well on what we are gearing
up for and what the other side should understand respectively.

may be

www.igfnongov.org

:o)

I hope its not just wishful thinking!