[governance] Thanks to Izumi

Shahzad Ahmad shahzad at bytesforall.net
Sat Dec 18 02:52:10 EST 2010

Izumi have been phenomenal in keeping the whole caucus updated and informed on the developments almost in real time. Thanks Izumi.

Yours is a fantastic idea Rafik,

Will suggest that IGC members may like to agree on a common hashtag (smaller in words) and then also inform other stakeholders about it. So people privileged to physically attend important IG events can tweet live.

We have tried live tweeting for a few events and it has been very useful. It actually helps develop a good account of the whole proceedings in the end. Once the hashtag is agreed all of us can help to propagate it widely.

Just to give an example, all the tweets around Internet freedom, censorship and blocking are archived at #netfreedom J

Best wishes and regards

Shahzad