[governance] Thanks to Izumi

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Sat Dec 18 01:50:55 EST 2010

Thanks for very kind words.

Though the outcome is not as close to what we really want,
it was not "zero" compared with the awful decision on Dec 6
to shut out any member in the WG.

I just did what I am supposed to do. There are areas for
improvement for our work, and for that I think we need more participation,
engagement of IGC members visible to other stakeholders.

Anyway, off for some rest (not quite yet)

izumi

                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *
           << Writing the Future of the History >>