[governance] (was Fanstastic) From us stay at home fans

Michael Gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 12:31:12 EST 2010

Fantastic play-by-play Izumi... But it would be good also for us stay at
home fans to get a bit more colour commentary from the experts among us on
how the game is progressing, the strategies that the various teams are
pursuing, possible outcomes, missed scoring opportunities etc.etc.

And then some extended post-game analysis would be extremely usefol on what
went on, what it means for the overall league standings, possiblity of
future recruitments, injuries and folks taken from field on crutches -- that
sort of thing.

Mike (and sorry for the sports analogy ;-)