[governance] Round III - 15 from non-gov stakeholders 5+5+5

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Fri Dec 17 11:15:09 EST 2010

Chile
To Tunisia and UK, it is a good compromise.

Chair – to Iran,
2+2+2+2 is a little limited in numbers.
Proposal is just to say balanced participation from developing and
developed countries

Iran
1 from developing and 1 from developed
Better for more efficiency with 30, but we can revisit the numbers.

Chair
Thank you.
I think 5 from private sector, 5 from civil society, 5 from IGO, 5
from international organization and consultation should be continuous
– when it’s established

I want to the consensus and then move forward to the Chair

US
O really think we had the great deal for UK/Tunisia and Iran
I am bit confused where we stand – we want clarification.
We still reaffirm your original proposal of 5 5 5
Why for IGO
Not acceptable of 2 from PS and CS

Chair
I think the text is almost same – only difference is number:
 2 2 2 2 2

[Confused -- still]
     governance at lists.cpsr.org