[governance] Round III - 15 from non-gov stakeholders 5+5+5

Drake William william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Fri Dec 17 10:14:05 EST 2010

It is all so absurd, we are spending the whole afternoon debating whether it's a working group of the CSTD, a working group of the chair, or an advisory group to the chair.

Exactly the kind of process one would want making decisions about the IGF.

What's especially amazing is some of the bald faced rhetorical games, like governments declaring there was consensus this morning that the chair is now departing from, when there clearly was no such consensus.

William J. Drake
Senior Associate
Centre for International Governance
Graduate Institute of International and