[governance] governments first others later

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Thu Dec 16 12:31:21 EST 2010

Another regression

I was late to join the meeting this afternoon, and when I arrived
there, it was over.
Then I was told from the people inside the room, that it was announced that
for tomorrows consultation meeting, governments only meeting will start at 10 am
while all others have to wait until 11 am to enter the room.

What a decision - very dangerous, indeed. For those who have time now,
please send any message to CSTD direct. Unbelievable and unacceptable.

izumi
     governance at lists.cpsr.org