[governance] WG - +5?

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Thu Dec 16 09:19:03 EST 2010

In message
<AANLkTinZK0meDNu6V0QX9x0he7o=MznqHnNGhnLGvPrB at mail.gmail.com>, at
22:55:40 on Thu, 16 Dec 2010, Izumi AIZU <aizu at anr.org> writes

The reason I mentioned the 3+3+3, now maybe 2+2+1, is because it's
probably quite difficult to argue that two Civil Society people, extra
at the table, will be a threat to the smooth working; you could even say
that the extra legitimacy it provides the process would be invaluable to
the CSTD.

Meanwhile, as I said on Monday, it might be useful to have names (who
have travel budgets) up your sleeve, to show that such a late relaxation
of the rules would actually work.

--
Roland Perry
     governance at lists.cpsr.org