[governance] EC consultation in NY: my report

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Thu Dec 16 09:09:09 EST 2010

Just for clarification perhaps.
What I wrote is below:

"making recommendations or reports, etc.
something similar to, perhaps, WGIG kind of exercise."

I didn't say making "decisions". I mean decisions directly
related to or on international public policy issues.
WGIG came up with "reports" which included different options
for the most contentious issue, not one recommendation.

And I quite agree with Avri in
>> Whether the IGF can or should make decisions is still a tough call in
>> my opinion.

I don't think we can reach there nor try to get there if decisions mean
policy matters.

izumi

     governance at lists.cpsr.org