[governance] EC consultation in NY: my report

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Dec 16 00:48:42 EST 2010

Thanks.

I see from earlier posts that Parminder has sent the text of the IBSA proposal

Also see that a URL with the videocast is also available. This allowed me to test my assertions about the length of Sha's responses against facts, and while it may be true that he consumed 40% of the discussion hour, his response to my 4 min intervention was 5 min, not 10 or 15. (My apologies to Mr. Sha - it only felt that long) ;-)

--MM