[governance] TIME Magazine's Person of the Year (Battle over WHO must be Transparent)

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed Dec 15 23:25:41 EST 2010

hi,

Isn't Time a business and its cover a marketing gimmick.

maybe the readers who voted and figured a business would care what they thought should be upset (i read TIme, but did not vote, why would i?), but other than that, what difference could this possibly make.

besides Assange was on the cover 2 weeks ago.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org