[governance] Re: Draft IGC statement on Wikileaks

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Sun Dec 12 14:09:11 EST 2010

Hi Bill

No. I am not interested in recommendations. We already have
international instruments and international human rights courts.  Any
recommendation on this issue, at this point, will be to control content
rather than to open it. This is a FoE case. This is how, I believe, is
the right way and we should frame the discussion. Katitza

katitza at eff.org