[governance] Re: Draft IGC statement on Wikileaks

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Sun Dec 12 02:36:33 EST 2010

Hi Parminder

I have read and hear your opinions several times. I also mentioned that
I do not give support to any inter-gov. organization since results can
be for the good and for the bad. I prefer to take a more reactive
approach, see what is going to happen. In any case, the deadline is
short and I cant run this through my organization for a discussion
before your deadline. So I do not have an institutional position on this
as of now.

--
Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director
katitza at eff.org
katitza at datos-personales.org (personal email)

Please support EFF - Working to protect your digital rights and freedom of speech since 1990