[governance] Re: [ciresearchers] Guardian Online: Live with the WikiLeakable world or shut down the net. It's your choice

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Thu Dec 9 17:27:16 EST 2010

Agreed re leveraging this as talking point to draw attention to need for broader - mutlistakeholder  - IG framework.

Re misleading headlines, well that's how the media game is played, and I for one don't have  a problem with IGC playing that game too - for a good cause.

The bogeyman of 'governments taking over' or 'UN taking over' Internet is also shown to be imaginary by the current case, we can make that point too.

Lee