[governance] IGF Improvement

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 10:38:58 EST 2010

I just got the information that Portugal is not in the bureau of CSTD. The
meeting that discused this issue was not a meeting of the bureau. Brazil is
in the bureau but was not in this meeting...
Who were the meeting participants? So far we have Portugal and Switzerland.
Was this an European meeting? Can someone help to clarify?

Marilia