[governance] IGF Improvement

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Tue Dec 7 16:40:20 EST 2010

Hi everybody

there is some rumor here in Cartagena that the UNCSTD has just decided to establish the Working Group for IGF improvement as a government only working group. Neither private sector nor civil society will have a space in the group. They are just excluded. The group will have 15 governmental members (three from each UN region) plus five governmental representatives from the five host countries of the IGF.

We are back in 2001. What should we do? Comments are welcome

     governance at lists.cpsr.org