[governance] Is really Bulgarian Cyrillic .бг (.bg) similar to other Latin ccTLDs?

Tina Dam tina.dam at icann.org
Tue Dec 7 08:49:52 EST 2010

Hi Hong Xue, nice to see you yesterday. I did not notice you were jetlagged.

We may be meaning the same thing, but just to be clear this is what we said:

-          The fast track process was built limited in nature and for those applications where there is no concerns or no disputes of any kind. I also said I believe this is an appropriate approach for the initial IDN TLD delegations. It does however not mean that things should be more liberal in the future, but it is always easier to expand a program than to narrow it after the fact.

-          Anyone at ICANN who are unhappy about a decision and not able to solve this with staff, can always go to the Ombudsman or seek reconsideration through the process for such. For details about these general processes, which are non-dependant on the fast track process, but part of ICANNs Accountability and Review Processes, please see http://www.icann.org/en/general/accountability_review.html

I am sorry that the audio is broken, but can also tell you that the issue was not discussed any further than that.

Tina