[governance] enhanced consultations - further inputs

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Mon Dec 6 23:09:29 EST 2010

Right:

"If we can solve the problem of International Multistakeholder Governance
of the Internet (by the Internet) then we can apply it to governing
everything else in the world, and that could be quite some achievement."

We're making some progress.

Advocating a Framework Convention as some of us have been suggesting as a next step for years...on the 14th would be a - small step - in the right direction.

The language from the ITforchange EC submission could get ball rolling.

Lee