[governance] enhanced cooperation consultations

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Sun Dec 5 04:11:58 EST 2010

Great start to a list Miguel. Although it may be contentious, I would also
add dealing with illegal and/or offensive content. Consistency, a policy
framework and a set of principles for appropriate action mechanisms here
would IMHO be far better than the current ad hoc removal or blocking of
sites by a variety of players for a variety of dubious reasons.

Ian Peter

     governance at lists.cpsr.org