[governance] Our representation at the Enhanced Cooperation consultation

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Thu Dec 2 19:02:37 EST 2010

David Allen has very kindly agreed to attend the Enhanced Cooperation consulation in New York on 14 December to represent the IGC, and hopefully to discuss our submission with the representative of CONGO, Liberato Bautista, who is meant to be summarising the views of civil society.

Many thanks also to Milton Mueller who had also offered to attend if necessary, though we now won't need to impose on him for this (it would have been a very early flight).

Anyone else who would like to attend is very welcome to do so.  It is to be held in Conference Room 2-North Lawn Building, United Nations, (entrance at 46th Street and First Avenue, New York, NY 10017), from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.  If you want the (possible) opportunity to speak, you have to register at http://www.unpan.org/dpadm/wsisfollowup/.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Project Coordinator

CI is 50
Consumers International marks 50 years of the global consumer movement in 2010.
Celebrate with us as we continue to support, promote and protect consumer rights around the world.
http://www.consumersinternational.org/50

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.