[governance] Substance for IGF CS Opening and Closing speakers

Benedek, Wolfgang (wolfgang.benedek@uni-graz.at) wolfgang.benedek at uni-graz.at
Thu Aug 26 05:13:45 EDT 2010

The general wisdom is that the core rights of the UDHR has evolved into
binding customary international law, but it would be good to refer to the
UDHR as developed in subsequent UN human rights treaty law in order to give
the full frame.

Best regards

Wolfgang Benedek

     governance at lists.cpsr.org