[governance] CS speaker suggestions for the opening and closing

Presidencia Internauta presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Aug 19 10:32:23 EDT 2010

spanish & english
Coincido con lo expresado por Graciela.
Creo que Valeria Betancourt puede expresar una buena  posiciĆ³n de LAC
sergio salinas porto
Internauta argentina
http://internauta.org.ar

I agree with the views expressed by Graciela.
I think Valeria Betancourt can express a good position LAC
sergio salinas porto
Internauta argentina
http://internauta.org.ar