[governance] Discussion summaries?

Paul Lehto lehto.paul at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 23:03:51 EDT 2010

Even better would be for discussants to summarize the points of
someone from the OTHER side - fairly, then the original speaker gets
to tweak the final summary for accuracy.  This act of summarization
would itself further understanding because everyone has to "listen"
more closely than usual in order make a fair summary.  Hey, until one
understand the other side's arguments, one doesn't truly understand
the issues!

--
Paul R Lehto, J.D.
P.O. Box 1