[governance] CS speaker suggestions for the opening and closing panels of the 5th IGF

Natasha Primo natasha at apc.org
Wed Aug 18 14:55:39 EDT 2010

Dear All (esp. Ginger and Jeremy),

Today I checked with Markus Kummer about the opening and closing
sessions, and he confirmed that we need to propose names to fill the
CS stakeholder slot on the two panels in question. The IGF secretariat
would like more than one name (per panel) to consider, so it can
balance the diversity criteria among/of the panelists.

I guess the sooner we get these in, the better. Jeremy and/or Ginger,
I'm handing this over to you to coordinate/collate then. I hope thats
in order.

Regards,
Natasha

\//\\//\/
Natasha Primo
Association for Progressive Communications
Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel/Fax: +27118372122
Skype/Yahoo: natashaprimo

     governance at lists.cpsr.org