[governance] Net neutrality: Definitions

HIBBARD Lee Lee.HIBBARD at coe.int
Mon Aug 16 06:32:06 EDT 2010

You may wish to consider the adopted position of the 47 member states of
the Council of Europe regarding measures to promote the public service
value of the Internet, adopted on 7 November 2007
<https://wcd.coe.int/ViewDoc.jsp?id=1207291&Site=CM&BackColorInternet=99
99CC&BackColorIntranet=FFBB55&BackColorLogged=FFAC75>

Regards to all, Lee Hibbard